Microsoft has updated its simple yet intelligent to-do list app, Microsoft To-Do on Android in the Google Play Store. Microsoft To-Do help an individual to increase his/her productivity and decrease the stress levels. It combines intelligent technology and beautiful design to get through your daily workflow.
With the latest update, version 1.8.23, Microsoft has added the ability to create a to-do right from your notification bar. This will be quite handy and require less labor as opposed to searching through the apps, opening and saving a to-do.
Here’s how to activate/enable “Quick add notification” on your Android phone using Microsoft To-Do
- Find and open Microsoft To-Do app. (Sign-in if required)
- Tap on the hamburger icon which opens the side menu.
- Tap on profile picture, this will take you to app Settings.
- On the Settings screen, slide the toggle which says “Quick add notification” to ON.
- Slide the notification tray and you will find To-Do Quick Add notification.
If you ever want to quickly add a task to your list, all it will take now is a swipe and tap. Be more productive!
Here’s the full changelog for version 1.8.23
- Add a to-do straight from your notification bar! Enable Quick add notification in your Microsoft To-Do settings & you’ll be ready to go.
- Sometimes the link was missing in the note when you created a to-do via native sharing. We’ve fixed that.
- The default time was being set for the exact time that you created the to-do. Which didn’t make sense, so we changed it.
- Using Outlook Tasks & Microsoft To-Do? Due dates were getting confused between the 2. They should now look exactly as you want them
If you are a Microsoft To-Do user, find the app update in the Play Store below.