Some important Windows Phone apps have received updates. Skype, Nextgen Reader, Facebook Beta and My Talking Tom have been updated to latest versions at the store. Skype and Nextgen Reader updates bring many changes, while for other two it is mostly bug fixes and performance improvements kind of update.
– A new and simpler way to sign in to Skype. Just use the same Microsoft account you use for your phone. Already got a Skype account? Link it with your Microsoft account and we’ll carry your credit and contacts over.
– See when someone’s typing a message.
– General fixes and improvements.
Nextgen Reader changelog:
• New: Save images to phone (just tap and hold in article view).
• New: Article search is back with option to match title-only (please note that Feedly Pro account is required for complete search results).
• New: Save recent searches automatically, so you don’t have to type ever again.
• New: Set default CC and BCC for emails.
• New: Enable/disable flick gesture in article view.
• Updated: Support for Pocket v3 API. Please re-authenticate your account. Also, fixes the save to pocket issues.
• Lots of other improvements and bug fixes.
Facebook Beta Changelog:
This update includes performance improvements and bug fixes.
My Talking Tom Changelog:
Bug Fixes and improvements
Click on the direct links below for updating the apps.