In addition to the PC Build 16176, Microsoft is also releasing a Mobile Build 15204 for Insiders on the Fast Ring. As usual no new features have been added but this build only focusses on bug fixes and performance improvements.
As you may have noticed, the build numbers for PC and Mobile differ from each other, this is because Microsoft is working to converge code into OneCore – the heart of Windows across PC, tablet, phone, IoT, HoloLens, Xbox and more, and hence the build number and branch won’t match the builds released for PC.
Changes, improvements, and fixes for Mobile (Build 15204)
- We have added a new privacy page to the Windows 10 Mobile OOBE experience that allows you to quickly and effectively make common privacy changes while setting up the device. You can read more about our Windows 10 privacy journey here.
- We fixed the issue where the keyboard would sometimes not appear when a text input field is selected in Microsoft Edge.
Known issues for Mobile (Build 15204)
- For Insiders who have upgraded from a prior 150xx build to this build, the “Add Bluetooth or other devices” Settings page and the Connect UX page may fail to open.
- Some users are reporting that pages are constantly reloading or refreshing, especially while they are in the middle of scrolling them in Microsoft Edge. We’re investigating.
- There is an issue with Microsoft Edge where you might get into a bad state after opening a new Microsoft Edge windows and screen off with the JIT process suspended.
- Continuum will stop working when HP Elite X3 case is closed.
- Continuum hangs or renders incorrectly after disconnecting on devices like the Lumia 950.
- The device screen might stay black when disconnecting from a Continuum dock after screen has timed out normally.