Microsoft has released the latest insider preview build for Xbox users in the Beta and Delta ring.
Build: RS_XBOX_RELEASE_2006\19041.2946.200518-0000 packs latest fixes, and features coming to your console.
Here is the official changelog:
System Update Details:
- OS version released: RS_XBOX_RELEASE_2006\19041.2946.200518-0000
- Available: 2 p.m. PT – May 21, 2020
- Mandatory: 3 a.m. PT – May 22, 2020
Fixes for Beta and Delta
We’ve heard your feedback, and we’re happy to announce the following fixes have been implemented for this 2006 build:
- Fixed an issue where console would power off unexpectedly when quickly switching between profiles.
- Various updates to properly reflect local languages across the console.
- Note: Users participating in Preview may see “odd” text across the console, for more information go here.
Known Issues for Beta and Delta
We understand some issues have been listed in previous Xbox Insider Release Notes. These issues aren’t being ignored, but it will take Xbox engineers more time to find a solution. We appreciate your patience at this time!
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Some users have reported that Dolby Atmos for Headphones audio setting changes when the console is rebooted/updated.
- Note: If you attempt to set the audio to Dolby Atmos for Headphones and see a message advising you to launch the Dolby Access App, please file feedback before launching the app.
- We’ve received reports that the Friends tab is not showing the correct status of online/offline friends.
- Some users may notice that the Guide has changed appearance and functionality, this is expected behavior as there are certain experiences being flighted among a random subset of users in Preview.
- Users are reporting that Message notifications that have been marked as read are re-appearing as new. We are aware and investigating the behavior.
My Games & Apps
- Users have reported seeing black tiles instead of game artwork when browsing their collection.
- Note: We are still investigating the issue, please report the issue again from the console if you have done so with a prior update and are still seeing this behavior.
- Some titles in collection may appear with a “trial” tag incorrectly in collection.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
What preview ring am I in?
If you’re not sure which preview ring your console is enrolled into, follow these steps:
- Launch the Xbox Insider Hub on your Xbox One console
- Select Insider content
- Choose System, then select Xbox One Update Preview
- Select Manage
- Your current preview ring will be displayed there