MSI has now officially unveiled an updated three brand-new gaming products at CES 2018. The first one is the new Optix gaming monitor line-up, new gaming desktops, a motherboard, a graphics card, and the new GT75VR Titan Pro with Killer Wireless-AC 1550.
Check out the features of all gaming products at below.
The new Optix MPG Series
- The new Optix MPG series will consist of two 27-inch monitors, the Optix MPG27C and Optix MPG27CQ.
- These mark the next level in MSI gaming monitors with a curved VA panel with an 1800R curve.
- Both models feature a 144Hz refresh rate and 1ms response time, and the MPG27CQ is equipped with a 1440p WQHD screen, while the MPG27C has a 1080p screen.
Other features include:
- SteelSeries GameSense built-in
- Using the five RGB zones on the front of the monitor, gamers can easily program lighting effects in SteelSeries Engine to notify them of in-game timers or cooldowns, Discord notifications or other important information they want at-a-glance. The back of the monitor has RGB lighting as well.
- With its 178-degree viewing angles, the MPG series is perfect for use in a multiple monitor matrix display for an optimized gaming experience.
- The screen uses an anti-glare VA panel with 100 percent and 115 percent coverage of the NTSC and sRGB spectrums respectively. It features 2 HDMI (2.0) ports, 1 DisplayPort (1.2), 1 USB 3.0 Type B, an Earphone out port, Kensington Lock, 1 Mic in port, 1 audio combo jack and 2 USB 3.0 Type A ports. It also has an adjustable stand to maximize productivity and comfort and supports VESA mounting.
MSI Gaming desktops dominate with incredible performance and sharp design
Upgraded Intel 8th Generation processor and NVIDIA GTX 1080 graphics card. The Arctic is the perfect gaming solution for those with space constraints or design requirements and features the ultimate performance for a wide variety of applications.
- The Infinite X uses either dual steel or dual tempered glass side panels
- Mystic Light RGB LEDs
- MSI’s award-winning graphics cards
- Intel’s 8th Generation CPU and MSI’s Silent Storm Cooling 3 Pro liquid cooling
- MSI gaming desktops excel in gaming performance, audio quality and connectivity.
- Adds gaming benefits such as Silent Storm Cooling, automatic overclocking with Game Boost, super-speed storage configurations, Audio Boost and Nahimic for an incredible in-game sound experience.
- Additionally, the Aegis Ti3 gaming desktop will be available with an Intel 8th Generation processor later this year.
Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard
MSI showcases the future of PC gaming technology based on the latest Intel® 8th generation platform. The Z370 GODLIKE GAMING motherboard is ready to take on any build a gamer throws at it.
- The Z370 GODLIKE GAMING handles internet connectivity lightning fast thanks to the Killer xTend.
- The Killer xTend combines a built-in switch with wireless extender. Killer allows for ultimate traffic prioritization.
- The motherboard supports Triple Turbo M.2 with M.2 Shield V2, Turbo U.2 with Steel Armor and has an Xtreme Audio DAC with Nahimic 2 to deliver breathtaking sound quality.
- The Z370 has four available slots for DDR4 RAM with Steel Armor.
- Steel Armor keeps the DIMM slots shielded to protect DDR4 modules and deliver pure data signals for the best gaming and overclocking performance.
- It also supports multiple GPUs via NIVIDIA SLI or AMD CrossFire, with optimal slot placement for the best possible airflow.
MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z Graphics Card
The GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z brings legendary overclocking potential to the desktop. Lighting cards are designed for the ground up for extreme overclocking and performance.
- A Tri-Frozr thermal design,
- Using three award-winning TORX 2.0 fans with double ball bearings to prove itself as the pinnacle of air cooling.
- In addition to the thermal design, the Lighting Z uses close quarters heat pipe cooling.
- The heat pipes are infused into the Close Quarters Heatsink and Backplate for greatly improved thermal performance.
- The Lightning Z is built with military class four components for maximum stability and quality.
MGT75VR Titan Pro with Killer Wireless-AC 1550
MSI also unveiled a new GT75VR Titan Pro with the all-new Killer Wireless-AC 1550. Developed in partnership with Intel, the Killer Wireless-AC 1550 is the world’s fastest 2×2 11ac wireless networking adapter delivering up to 1.73Gbps of throughput and is the ideal networking solution for gaming, streaming and downloading. The Killer 1550 features 160MHz channel support and can deliver twice the throughput of what standard 2×2 11ac adapters can deliver