Microsoft today released Windows 10 Mobile Build 15063.1206 (10.0.15063.1206) to everyone on Creators update (Windows 10 Version 1703). As expected, the Build 15063.1206 brings only fixes and improvements with itself.
Read the full changelog below. You can check the update availability by going to Settings–>Update & Security–>Windows update–>Check for updates.
Windows 10 Build 15063.1206 (KB4338826) Changelog:
This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Addresses an issue with form submission in Internet Explorer.
- Updates Internet Explorer’s Inspect Element feature to conform to the policy that disables the launch of Developer Tools.
- Addresses an issue that, in some cases, causes the wrong IME mode to be chosen on an IME-active element.
- Addresses an issue in which DNS requests disregard proxy configurations in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.
- Addresses additional issues with updated time zone information.
- Evaluates the Windows ecosystem to help ensure application and device compatibility for all updates to Windows.
- Security updates to Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Windows apps, Windows graphics, Windows virtualization, Windows kernel, and Windows Server.
If you installed earlier updates, only the new fixes in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device.