Microsoft today released Windows 10 Mobile Build 15063.1266 (10.0.15063.1266) to everyone on Creators update (Windows 10 Version 1703). As expected, the Build 15063.1266 brings only fixes and improvements with itself.
Read the full changelog below. You can check the update availability by going to Settings–>Update & Security–>Windows update–>Check for updates.
Windows 10 Build 15063.1266 (KB4343885) Changelog:
Improvements and fixes
This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Provides protections against a new speculative execution side-channel vulnerability known as L1 Terminal Fault (L1TF) that affects Intel® Core® processors and Intel® Xeon® processors (CVE-2018-3620 and CVE-2018-3646). Make sure previous OS protections against Spectre Variant 2 and Meltdown vulnerabilities are enabled using the registry settings outlined in the Windows Client guidance KB article. (These registry settings are enabled by default for Windows Client OS editions.)
- Addresses an issue that causes Internet Explorer to stop working for certain websites.
- Updates support for the draft version of the Token Binding protocol v0.16.
- Addresses an issue that causes Device Guard to block some ieframe.dll class IDs after installing the May 2018 Cumulative Update.
- Ensures that Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge support the preload=”none” tag.
- Addresses a vulnerability related to the Export-Modulemember() function when used with a wildcard (*) and a dot-sourcing script. After installing this update, existing modules on devices that have Device Guard enabled will intentionally fail. The exception error is “This module uses the dot-source operator while exporting functions using wildcard characters, and this is disallowed when the system is under application verification enforcement”. For more information, see https://portal.msrc.microsoft.com/en-US/security-guidance/advisory/CVE-2018-8200 and https://aka.ms/PSModuleFunctionExport.
- Security updates to Windows Server.
If you installed earlier updates, only the new fixes in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device.