Microsoft today released Windows 10 Build 15063.1029 (10.0.15063.1029) to everyone on Creators update (Windows 10 Version 1703). Cumulative update KB4093107 brings this build and is available to install.
here are fixes and security updates for various Windows components. Read the full changelog below. You can check the update availability by going to Settings–>Update & Security–>Windows update–>Check for updates.
Windows 10 Build 15063.1029 (KB4093107) Changelog:
This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Addresses an issue that generates an access violation on certain pages in Internet Explorer when it renders SVGs under a high load.
- Addresses an issue with printing content generated by ActiveX in Internet Explorer.
- Addresses additional issues with updated time zone information.
- Addresses an issue that might cause the App-V service to stop working on an RDS server that hosts many users.
- Addresses an issue where user accounts are locked when applications are moved to a shared platform using App-V (e.g., XenApp 7.15+ with Windows Server 2016, where Kerberos authentication isn’t available).
- Addresses an issue that, in some instances, prevents Internet Explorer from identifying custom controls.
- Security updates to Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Windows app platform and frameworks, Microsoft scripting engine, Windows graphics, Windows Server, Windows kernel, Windows datacenter networking, Windows wireless networking, Windows Hyper-V, and Windows virtualization and kernel.