Microsoft today pushed a new Windows 10 Mobile Preview Build 15250 to Windows insiders in Fast Ring. You can read what is new and improved in Build 15250 by clicking here.
This build also brings many other Changes, improvements, and fixes with itself. You can read the full details about whatChanges, improvements, and fixes it brings below.
General changes, improvements, and fixes for Mobile
- We fixed a regression that was introduced in build 15245 where the fingerprint reader on the HP Elite X3 did not turn on the screen. You needed to turn on the screen before you could use Windows Hello.
- We fixed some issues where the Maps app navigation would start navigating a route and after performing a reroute, would present a list of possible routes instead of adjusting to the current route.
- We also improved map-matching particularly for routes using ferries.
- We fixed an issue where an app using the routing engine (e.g. Maps) would timeout on providing the route if suspended for more than 30 seconds.
- We fixed an issue where tiles on the Start screen would occasionally be blank.
- We fixed an issue where a VPN profile that was created via the VPN Management API would always be a dial-up profile.
- We fixed an issue with the MDM policy used to control Build Flighting by Mobile Enterprise.
- We fixed a couple of navigation issues when changing from highway to highway (occasionally, signposts were copied from the original highway to the destination highway) and highway to non-highway (erroneous instruction to “enter highway”).
- We fixed a rare issue where the user’s call history was shown as corrupt after an upgrade.