Chuwi Hi13 Windows 10 2-in-1 will be available for pre-order this month, specifically on February 20. The device which was announced back at the Consumer Electronics Show last month, is an affordable Windows 10 device aimed at lower end segment of the market.
Chuwi Hi13 Specifications
- 13.5 inch 3000 x 2000 resolution 3:2 ratio screen.
- Intel Apollo Lake Celeron N3450 CPU + Gen9 Graphics 500 GPU.
- Windows 10 Home operating system (Ubuntu OS support).
- 4 GB DDR3L memory + 64 GB eMMC storage + max 128GB TF card extension.
- Support detachable metal rotary keyboard (with dual full-size USB-A).
- New Chuwi HiPen H3 (coming soon) or HiPen H1 stylus works with Hi13.
- 2.4G/5G Dual band Wi-Fi + full-function USB-C port (support audio and video transmission).
- 24W fast charging + 10000mAh large battery.
- 2MP front camera + 5MP rear camera.
- AAC Four-speaker audio, has a high-quality speaker in each corner
- All-metal unibody design and high-precision CNC process.
Price and release date
The device is priced at $369 and will be available for pre-order on 20th February.