Microsoft has officially launched the Xbox Pro Charging Stand for your Xbox Wireless Controller. The Xbox Pro Charging Stand is a premium high performance charging stand offering a sleek design and a seamless charging experience.
The Xbox Pro Charging Stand has been crafted with the exact same high quality and color material as the Xbox One Controller. With a magnetic contact system and an ergonomic design, it allows one hand navigation through your Xbox One dashboard while the controller is on the charging stand.
It also lets you show off your Xbox One controller in style, with ease. Most of all, this is an officially licensed charging stand for your Xbox One.
- Engineered with a magnetic contact system to ensure a perfect and secure charge every time.
- Each charging stand includes a controller coordinated battery cover to match your Xbox Wireless Controller.
- The Xbox Design Lab Pro Charging Stand battery covers are available in all 15 design lab colors to match your custom Design Lab Controller (available June 20th)
Rechargeable Battery & Power Cord:
- Includes rechargeable 2.4 volt battery; eliminates the need for Double-A batteries.
- Quick charging – controller will be fully charged in 2 hours.
- Long 6 ft. charging cable for convenience.
- When plugged in, the LED on the front of the charging stand flashes 3 times. When the controller is placed on the charging stand, the LED turns orange to indicate the controller is charging. Once the controller is fully charged, the LED turns Green.
You can buy the Xbox Pro Charging Stands in the following color options: Abyss Black, Robot White, Oxide Red, Photon Blue, Zest Orange & Military Green.
Moreover, all 15 Xbox Design Lab Pro Charging Stand color options will be available June 20th exclusively at microsoftstore.com.
The Recon Tech Xbox Pro Charging Stand color option will be available July 14th exclusively at microsoftstore.com.
For more details or to order the Controller Gear Xbox Pro Charging Stand – please visit the Microsoft Store website.
More information on Controller gear can be found here