Microsoft managed to make many original “Paint” app lovers unhappy when it announced that Paint 3D will replace it ultimately. But it has been constantly trying to add new features to Paint 3D to make it more useful and acceptable to everyone.
Recent updates brought editing in free view to Paint 3D and a video demo shows how cool it actually is. You may still feel that Paint 3D misses the ease of use one tends to associate with the original Paint app. But you may have to agree that free view editing does make it look easy to edit in 3D.
Video: Editing in Free View in Paint3D pic.twitter.com/xVvv87Ty9e
— WalkingCat (@h0x0d) January 11, 2018
Paint 3D Features:
- 2D? Meet 3D. Instantly create cut-outs from your favorite pictures with Magic Select, then use them as stickers to wrap onto your 3D models.
- Set the scene. Try realistic textures like hardwood and soft grass, and choose the filter and lighting options that best show off your creation.
- Debut your work on Remix3D.com. Discover thousands of 3D models from the Remix 3D community, and upload your own creations.
- Doodle in 3D! Sketch a drawing with the 3D doodle tool and watch it instantly turn 3D.
- Show how it’s done. Export a video of your creative process and show others how you’ve made your work of art.
Developer: Microsoft Corporation