The head source of feedback for the Windows operating system, the Feedback Hub app is receiving an update via the Windows/Microsoft Store.
Feedback Hub app version 1.1708.2831.0 is rolling out to Windows Insiders with a number of enhancements, new features, and bug fixes.
Here’s the complete changelog:
- Toast notifications let you know when there has been new activity on feedback you’ve submitted.
- Advanced Diagnostics tab in Feedback Hub allows you to collect diagnostics without sending feedback.
- When Feedback Hub asks you survey questions – we may show a more personal style of question which includes the name and image of a Microsoft engineer who is working on that area of the product.
- New “More details needed” state on feedback tells you where Microsoft may need more information/screenshots/recreating the problem.
- You can filter search results based on how Microsoft has responded including: Changes made, more details needed, or an official response is posted.
- Profile page now shows you your Device ID or User ID.
- Users can save their diagnostics and crash files locally on their device.
- If a user has not signed in, a new UX flow helps remind them about the benefits of signing into Feedback Hub.
Update the app from Windows Store below.