Microsoft today pushed a new Windows 10 Mobile Feature2 Preview Build 15235 to Windows insiders in Fast Ring. You can read what is new and improved in Build 15235 by clicking here.
This build also brings many other improvements and fixes with itself. You can read the full details about what fixes and improvements it brings below.
Build 15235 also has its share of known issues that you may like to read before installing this build on your PCs.
Fixes and improvements:
- This build also includes all the improvements from KB4025342.
- We fixed an issue where downloading large apps could report out of disk space when there is sufficient space available.
- We fixed an issue where installing apps (particularly games) from the Windows Store would sometimes fail with “Error, see details”.
- We fixed an issue where a device could not be unlocked after removing/turning off Windows Hello.
- We fixed an issue where Cortana would not provide the region when saying “Your region is set to” and then “Is that right?”.
- We fixed a Turkish localization issue where the string “We need to fix your Microsoft account before you can use shared experiences …” was shown in English.
- There is a problem with the HP Elite X3 with wired docks where the portrait orientation setting is lost when the external display is disconnected and reconnected. A workaround for this is to reboot the phone after tapping the “OK” button instead of disconnecting and reconnecting. This workaround must be performed every time you connect to an external display you want to use with Continuum in portrait orientation.