Microsoft has updated its Flow service to add support to run scheduled triggers on-demand as well added quite a few new services as well.
The on-demand triggering is very useful when managing a flow manually. Consider a task that you created to run every hour, it means in the past you would have to wait at-least an hour before you could say, OK, this is all right (or wrong), but now, you can now have them run immediately with the tap of a button. Or, you could have a daily report, but that you also need to run ad-hoc.
To achieve this, go to the My Flows list and select the “…” menu. There is a new option Run now in that menu, as shown below.
Along the lines, 6 new services have been added.
Take a look at each service below.
- Buffer – Buffer is a social media management for marketers and agencies. Access your pending and sent updates, social media profiles, and more.
- Google Contacts – Google Contacts is an online address book, integrated across your Google products and more.
- Harvest – Harvest is a simple tool to help track the time spent by your team on each project and task.
- Medium – Medium is a vibrant network of thinkers who care about the world and making it better. Connect to your Medium account to track new publications, write stories and more.
- MSN Weather – MSN Weather gets you the very latest weather forecast, including temperature, humidity, precipitation for your location.
- Typeform – Build beautiful, engaging, and conversational online forms, surveys, quizzes, landing pages, and much more with Typeform.
Microsoft Flow service now support more than 80+ different automated tasks.