If you have ever wanted to export your GoPro MAX 360 footage and edit it on your Windows PC, then you might like to try this new GoPro Player app.
The new GoPro Player application is now available in the Microsoft Store for download for free. (via Twitter)
- Transform 360 footage into epic content.
- Use Reframe to experiment with countless views, choose the best shots and instantly create cinematic transitions with a click of a keyframe. Then export a traditional video or photo you can edit and share.
- Export .mp4 files to edit and share.
- Export both spherical and traditional .mp4 files that are compatible with other editing software and ready to be shared on social.
- Convert 360 videos.
- Choose from a range of resolutions (5.6K, 4K, custom)  and codecs (HEVC, H.264, CineForm).
- Never miss a great shot.
- Capture incredible photos from any of your 360 or traditional videos by grabbing a frame.
- Get game-changing horizon leveling.
- Adjust the horizon in your videos to keep it level—whether you’re getting sideways, running or doing backflips.
- Lock in your world.
- Use World Lock to set the orientation of your 360 videos and minimize rotation in your footage.
- Trim with precision.
- Trim with frame-by-frame accuracy to keep only the parts you want in your videos.
- Play it back.
- View all videos and photos from your GoPro MAX camera right in the player