HP has today announced HP Elite X2, a versatile tablet with impressive specs and features and with some innovations in overall usability. The Tablet comes with an in-built kickstand with 150 degree adjustability.
HP Elite X2 Specifications & Features:
- First tablet to combine BIOS-level security with HP SureStart, manageability with HP Touchpoint Manager, and an optional Intel vPro processor.
- The tablet is a mere 8.1mm thin, weighing less than two pounds
- With a built-in kickstand that offers an impressive 150 degrees of adjustability, whether you’re using it with a proper keyboard, or just lounging around and using the touchscreen.
- Either way, the Elite x2’s 12-inch diagonal anti-glare HD display automatically adjusts to different lighting conditions.
- On top of the Elite x2’s long battery life, Intel Core M processor, built-in SSD technology, HP Noise Reduction software, 4G LTE modem, and a variety of ports (including USB-C and USB-A), it also comes loaded with Windows 10 and all of the great features that it brings to the table.
HP Elite X2 Price & Release Date:
The HP Elite x2 is expected to start shipping in the United States in January 2016, through HP’s online shopping portal and its retail partners. You can pre-order the Elite x2 starting on Monday, November 23, at a starting price of $899 (which includes the HP Travel Keyboard and HP Active Pen with App Launch).