Today HP refreshes their flagship gaming laptop, HP OMEN 15, powered by Windows 10. The company made some important changes with its design and performance which results in more power and great portability with a sleeker design. Besides its heavy duty design and specs, the laptop will support some of the important new features which will be appreciated by every hardcore gamer.
The flagship OMEN 15 will come with a powerful NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 graphics, 8th gen Intel core i with quad or six-core CPU. The laptop will also sport a stunning 15.6 4K display with built-in Mixer streaming for low latency. Microsoft recently announced Xbox Adaptive Controller support is also a key feature.
The laptop will be available for order in the month of July on HP.com and other retailers for starting price of $979.99. Here are some key features:
- Astonishing graphics with up to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 with MAX-Q Design
- 8th Generation Intel Core i+ H-series quad or six-core CPUs and up to 32GB DDR4-2666 RAM will power the latest titles and manage multi-tasking and memory intensive programs with ease.
- A flexible variety of storage options up to HDD + Intel Optane memory for storage acceleration.
- Engineered for the heat gaming generates with larger fans, a 3-phase motor and fluid dynamic bearings to create less friction and more consistent fan speed control in all configurations.
- Stunning visuals on the 15.6-inch diagonal 144hz 1080p, 60Hz 4k, or 60Hz 1080p display, with NVIDIA G-SYNC technology on select configurations.
- Vibrant sound blasts through stereo speakers powered with audio by Bang & Olufsen along and a discrete audio amplifier.
- Do-it-yourself additions are made easy through Phillips-head screws on the base of the laptop along with single panel access for storage and memory.