HP is releasing a new firmware update for their Lapdock, which is a companion accessory for the Elite x3 Windows Phone.
The company recently released a fresh firmware update for the Elite x3 smartphone as well.
The Lapdock enables your Elite x3 to support Continuum feature wirelessly.
Changelog for the update (version T0057)
- Touchpad Support for touchpad physical click, drag and drop
- Keyboard backlight is on by default and turns off after 15 seconds of no keyboard activity
Here is how to get the update:
- Connect your HP Elite X3 to the Lap Dock
- On your Elite x3, run the HP Device Hub, and check for new updates under Lap Dock firmware.
- If the update is available, download and install it.
- Reboot your Lap Dock by pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds.
In case you don’t know, Microsoft is currently selling the Unlocked HP Elite x3 Bundle as low as $999, saving $462.
In the bundle, you get the HP Elite Desk Dock, HP Elite Lap Dock and HP Elite Case as well. Get the deal here at Microsoft Store.