The HP All-in-One Printer Remote app for Windows helps you to set up, scan, print, and manage your HP printer. The app has recently been updated in the Windows Store and has been renamed to HP Smart. The HP Smart app also lets you set up new HP printers, as well as monitor and order supplies.
The update also brings a friendlier design with improved user experience on both Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile.
What’s new in this version:
- A new name—HP Smart—but still the same great app that you have come to love
- New, more user-friendly design
- Improved user experience–including for printer setup and scan
- Expanded help for scanning from your printer
- Minor enhancements and bug fixes
HP Smart App Features
- Set up new HP printers and connect your existing HP printers to your wireless network.
- Check supply levels and view error messages.
- Connect to other HP printers on your network.
- Start scan and print jobs.
- Order original HP printing supplies, register your printer and get HP support.
- Perform maintenance tasks and change printer settings.
- Launch HP Connected and access services like HP ePrint and HP Instant Ink.
- Set Scan to Network Folder and Scan to Email options.
- Run Fax Setup Wizard to configure fax settings.
- Get help and tips for solving problems you might have using your printer.
Find the app in the Windows Store below.