Microsoft has rolled out a fresh new update for users in the Fast Ring of Insider Program of Outlook for Mac. The latest build version is 15.36 (170530).
The latest update brings various bug fixes, performance improvements and known issues. Check out the full changelog below.
Here’s the full changelog addressing some of the top bug fixes and improvements (v15.36 (170530))
Top bug fixes and improvements:
- New sidebar: Delete All now works properly for folders in All Accounts
- New sidebar: After deleting an account, unread counts for folders in All Accounts are properly updated
- Templates: Template files sent via email now open correctly
- Send later: Reply and forward headers now show actual delivery time instead of scheduled time
- When switching from Kerberos to another authentication method, the new method is now used instead of Kerberos
- Performance has been improved for Empty Cache for folders and bulk permanent delete
- Certificate for outlook.office365.com keeps prompting intermittently
- This issue is being actively investigated; stayed tuned for updates