Microsoft has pushed KB3192441 today that brings Windows 10 Build 10586.633 for those still on Windows 10 Version 1511. Read the full changelog for the cumulative update below. We are also providing download links for official KB3192441 MSU Files.
Windows 10 Build 10586.633 Changelog:
- Improved reliability of Internet Explorer 11, kernel mode drivers, downloading apps from the Store, and Windows graphics device interface (GDI).
- Addressed issue causing printer drivers to not install correctly after installing security update KB317005.
- Addressed issue causing sign-in errors if a password is entered incorrectly or a new password doesn’t meet password complexity requirements after installing security update KB3167679.
- Addressed issue that causes Internet Explorer 11 to fail sometimes when using a user-defined style sheet.
- Addressed issue where scrollbar position is reset after display property is set to none in Internet Explorer 11.
- Addressed issue where a script in a nested frameset may not run correctly in Microsoft Edge.
- Improved support for websites by updating the HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) preload list.
- Improved the upload of telemetry and download of telemetry settings in an authenticated proxy environment and support for Azure Active Directory (AAD).
- Addressed additional issues with revised daylight saving time, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, and WebDAV.
- Security updates to kernel-mode drivers, Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows registry, and diagnostic hub.
KB3192441 MSU Files download:
Click here to download MSU Files for other Cumulative updates. Click here to read how to install CAB files for cumulative updates. Click here to read our basic and advanced Windows 10 how to, tips and tutorials.