• Avatars on Home
See your friends represented as avatars on your Home. New blocks you’ve added, callouts for games friends are playing, and more on your Home screen will now feature today’s animated avatars.
NOTE: After gathering some great feedback, we’re going to take a little more time to test and refine the experience for the redesigned, new Xbox avatars. We’re eager to hear about your new experiences testing the placement of today’s avatars on the Home screen. We’ll take your feedback to heart as we continue working on the redesigned, new Xbox avatars, and keep you updated on the roll out.
• Network Transfer
You can now copy games and apps between Xbox One consoles through your local network connection. Both wireless and wired networks are supported. Navigate to Settings > Networking > Network Transfer to get started and please complete the Try Network Transfer quest in the Xbox Insider Hub so we can learn from your experience!
NOTE: The Try Network Transfer quest will only be visible after your console has downloaded and installed this system update.
• Party Chat
Fixed an issue which could sometimes prevent users from connecting to party chat.
• Additional fixes to address issues which sometimes caused the dashboard to load to a black screen after resuming from connected standby.
• Content should now correctly display on the Mixer tab for users in Australia, New Zealand, and other Asia-Pacific regions.
Resolved issues which prevented videos from playing or caused incorrect videos to play in the activity feed.
Fixed an issue which sometimes incorrectly displayed notifications as unread.
Fixed an issue which caused the background media controls to fail to display in Guide.
• Idle Screen
• Fixed issues which sometimes prevented the idle screen from loading.
• The screen dimming effect is now a bit less dark.
• Games & Apps
Fixed an issue which sometimes caused game performance to decrease while using the Guide or party chat.
• Light Theme
• Resolved an issue which sometimes caused a grey bar to appear at the bottom of Home.
• Resolved multiple issues with text and readability.
• USB Camera Fixed an issue which could cause the console to shutdown when attempting a Skype video call.
Resolved an issue which caused the account and password sign-in screen in Arabic or Hebrew language to appear distorted.
• Games & Apps
• When uninstalling or hiding content from Games & Apps, the focus may disappear, preventing you from navigating within Games & Apps. Workaround: Launch the Guide, then press B to return to Games & Apps.
• Game saves may take a long time to sync. Workaround: Downloading certain game and apps (Minecraft, Netflix, Hulu, etc.) can cause this. Pause the download, then attempt to sync game saves.
• Party Chat
• Voices and audio may sound distorted or garbled.
• You may experience disconnects from party chat (dropping to game chat) with no notification.
You may see an excessive number of unread notifications (millions or billions) in the Guide.
Setting a background from recent achievement art does not function.
You may be unable to clear unread notifications in the Guide.
• Blu-Ray Player
3D Blu-Ray content may not correctly play in 3D.
Text on the account and password sign-in screen in Arabic or Hebrew language may appear aligned on the left instead of the right side.
When using Hebrew language, Netflix fails to launch. A fix for this issue will be available soon.