Microsoft has now started rolling out a new update to Microsoft Office. The new update to Microsoft Office is being rolled out to Office Insiders on Mac OS.
With the latest update to Mac OS Office Insiders, we get the build version 20052001. Speaking of the update, we get some new features and improvements to the Microsoft Office on Mac OS.
People view and Contacts support
View, add, edit, find, and delete contacts all from the same place. Explore contacts that are important to you and those you may want to follow up with.
Need a bit of help to find a time that works for your meeting? Outlook will now suggest times where you and your colleagues are free!
Event Compose – Mark as Private
The event composes toolbar now has a [Mark as Private] command.
Search – Add More Options
You can now choose to “Add More Options” in the Search expanded form. Using this, you can narrow your search by using additional fields such as Cc, Bcc, Priority, Read Status, Category and Flag status
- Event Compose – An open Add-in will now close when the organizer is changed during event compose
- Local Categories – Categories can now be correctly applied for IMAP/POP or My Computer Folders
- Snooze – Fixed a bug where the Snooze drop-down menu was showing garbled text in when the email is opened in a new window
- MailTips – Optional invitees now show up in MailTips correctly
- Message List – Fix for a rare beachball when the message list is re-sorted
- Message List – Added a Ctrl-0 keyboard shortcut for Flag for Follow up on a selected message in the message list