Microsoft has now officially announced a new update to Windows 10. The latest update to Windows 10 comes in Insider Preview Program.
The latest build of Windows 10 comes in the 20H1 branch with the build version 19023. This latest build of Windows 10 20H1 comes in Fast Ring of Insider Preview Program.
General changes, improvements, and fixes for PC:
- We resolved an issue where, if a build attempted to download and install before you had completed the first login of a prior install (such as Build 19013), you would experience a 2-hour window before you could install this new build.
- We fixed an issue resulting in a lag processing input when running a video fullscreen.
- We fixed an issue where the quick action section in the Action Center was slightly off-center in the last few builds.
- We fixed an issue that could result in Cortana’s voice activation setting switching from on back to off after explorer.exe restarted, or if you rebooted your PC.
- Just a reminder for Insiders, that as of the previous flight, based on feedback, we’ve decided to remove the downloads folder from Disk Cleanup. If you liked having this option, it’s still available via Storage Settings.
- We’ve identified an issue preventing Sandbox and WDAG from working. If you rely on these features, you may consider pausing updates before taking this build. We know what’s causing this issue, and we’re working hard to get another flight out with the fix as quickly as possible.
- BattlEye and Microsoft have found incompatibility issues due to changes in the operating system between some Insider Preview build and certain versions of BattlEye anti-cheat software. To safeguard Insiders who might have these versions installed on their PC, we have applied a compatibility hold on these devices from being offered affected builds of Windows Insider Preview. See this article for details.
- We’ve heard that Settings still isn’t available outside of launching via the URI (ms-settings:) for some Insiders and are investigating.
- Some Insiders are reporting that after successfully installing printer drivers from the Optional Updates section, the same driver is still showing as available for install. We’re looking into the issue.
- We’re investigating reports that certain fingerprint readers are no longer working as of Build 19013. If you’re impacted, for now, you’ll need to log in with a password instead–appreciate your patience.