Microsoft Edge has received a new build 92.0.884.2 in the Dev channel on Windows 10. Microsoft has also pushed a new Beta build for Linux users. The Dev channel build brings couple of new features in “Guided switch” and new print preview features.
Microsoft has also informed that Dev channel build for Linux has been delayed until later this week or skipped until next week. But it brings ability to perform a reverse image search just by right-clicking on an image in a webpage!
Check the full changelog below for the Dev channel build.
- Added the ability for Guided Switch to remember which profile to use per website.
- Added options in Print Preview to Fit To Page and to print as Actual Size.
- Fixed a crash when performing a web search.
- Fixed a crash when typing in webpages.
- Fixed a crash when closing the browser.
- Fixed a crash when playing certain DRM-protected videos.
- Fixed an issue where opening a PWA or website installed as an app when no regular browser window is open sometimes crashes the browser.
- Fixed a crash when importing data from another browser.
- Fixed a crash when typing in the address bar in InPrivate windows.
- Fixed a crash when adding a page to a new Collection.
- Fixed an issue where uninstalling or disabling extensions soon after opening the browser may cause a crash.
- Fixed a crash when using assistive technologies like screen readers.
- Fixed a crash when viewing certain settings in Guest windows.
- Fixed an issue where certain videos cause the GPU process to leak memory.
- Fixed an issue where certain popups like permission prompts are blank.
- Fixed an issue where searching for a Setting causes the Settings page to go blank.
- Fixed an issue where removing search providers sometimes unexpectedly disables other features.
- Fixed an issue where the keyboard shortcuts to open Favorites, History, etc. sometimes don’t work when used from PWAs or websites installed as apps.
- Fixed an issue where importing data from other browsers sometimes results in duplicates with existing data.
- Fixed an issue where changing the default search provider in Settings sometimes fails.
- Fixed an issue where certain Settings pages don’t work properly in Kids Mode.
- Fixed an issue on Mac where the setting to “Allow single sign-on for work or school sites using this profile” doesn’t work.
- Fixed an issue where configuring the Download Restriction management policy in a certain way unexpectedly causes all downloads to be blocked.
- Fixed an issue where the management policy to Prevent Smart Screen Prompt Override For Files sometimes doesn’t work.
- Fixed an issue where Pin to Taskbar sometimes fails.