Microsoft Flow, which is becoming a strong competitor for IFTTT, is an automated workflow which helps you get notifications/alerts between your favorite apps and services, synchronize files, collect data, and more.
Today, they are adding Power BI alert support in Flow. Power BI can now connect directly into Microsoft Flow whenever there is a data alert, allowing you to turn your Power BI insights into action.
Alongside this, they are adding 8 more services like Azure Resource Manager, Azure Queues, Chatter, Disqus and more.
Since, the service is available as a mobile app on Android and iOS, they are making mobile application fixes which brings much better performance when viewing flow runs.
In case you are wondering, following eight new templates have been added:
- Azure Resource Manager – Azure Resource Manager exposes the APIs to manage all of your Azure resources.
- Azure Queues – Azure Queue storage provides cloud messaging between application components. Queue storage also supports managing asynchronous tasks and building process work flows.
- Chatter – Chatter is an enterprise social network for your company that allows employees to connect and collaborate in real time.
- Disqus – Disqus is a service for web comments and discussions. Disqus makes commenting easier and more interactive, helping publishers power online discussions.
- Azure Document DB – Azure DocumentDB is a NoSQL service for highly available, globally distributed app. Sign into your DocumentDB account to create, update, and query documents and more.
- Cognitive Services Face API – Azure Cognitive Services Face API allows you to detect, identify, analyze, organize and tag faces in photos
- HipChat – HipChat is group chat, video chat and screen sharing tool for teams of all sizes. Built for business, HipChat is persistent, searchable and loaded with goodies your team will love.
- WordPress – WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful website, blog, or app.
Microsoft Flow now supports 72 different services in total.
For more information, visit this link