Microsoft is now silently rolling out a new build of Microsoft office. The latest build of Microsoft Office is rolling out to those in the Beta Channel of Microsoft Office on Windows platform.
Speaking of the update, we get a new version of Microsoft Office in the Beta Channel. The update brings build version 13264.20002 on Windows platform. The update majorly focuses on mandatory labelling, some notable fixes and other minor improvements.
As always, the detailed changelog is listed below,
Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Admins can now require users to label their documents and emails with the new Mandatory Labeling policy. To enable this feature, admins can use the M365 Compliance Center and set up a labelling policy that “Require users to label their documents and emails.” To disable this feature, admins can remove the label policy.
- We fixed an issue when editing a commenting post with @mention.
- We fixed an issue to make Modern comments more robust.
- We fixed an issue with nested scrollbars in the comments pane.
- We fixed an issue with comment drafts disappearing when creating a new Word instance.
- We fixed an issue with Merge Shapes working with text.
- We fixed an issue and now Outlook can take advantage of an Exchange server setting that suppresses the display of the Exchange Online Archive Mailbox to end-users.
- We fixed an issue that addresses a rendering issue affecting OneNote.