Microsoft is now officially rolling out a new update to the Microsoft Office. The latest update to Microsoft Office is now rolling out to Microsoft Office on Mac OS and is available in Beta Channel brand of the same.
The update to Microsoft Edge Beta channel comes with version 16.47 and build numbers 21020100 & 21020300. The update brings new features to Outlook and fixes to Excel.
As always, a detailed changelog is given below,
- Mail: new improved on-canvas card for spelling and grammar suggestions
- Spelling and grammar suggestions card.
- Mail: you can stop unwanted emails using Block and Phishing actions in Report Junk
- Accounts: resolved an issue causing certain Google Accounts to fail to add to Outlook
- Accounts: resolved an issue causing certain IMAP Accounts to not be able to send or sync email
- Mail: new Outlook is now displayed correctly in Greek system languages.
- Mail: printing multiple messages works in new Outlook
- Calendar: single links in the location field will now open in the browser instead of the location card.
- Add-ins added to the Toolbar are removed on next Outlook launch
- We fixed an issue where cell value autocomplete suggestions were not matching the case (upper/lower) of the suggestion after being entered in the cell.
- We fixed an issue where an alert about a missing add-in would unexpectedly appear when you start Excel.
- We fixed an issue which caused the dropdown list suggesting options for the AGGREGATE function parameters to not appear when it should.
- We fixed an issue where the cursor position would appear in the wrong spot while renaming a sheet.
- We fixed a problem in the General preferences panel where the items were spaced too far apart, causing the panel to be larger than expected.