Microsoft Power BI Desktop app is now available to download from Windows Store. This app lets you to puts visual analytics at your fingertips where you can create interactive data visualizations and reports.
This is a part of the Power BI product suite where you create and distribute BI content. To view and interact with your data on any Windows 10 device, get the Microsoft Power BI app.
Power BI Desktop Features:
- Connect securely to hundreds of data sources —in the cloud and on-premises
- Transform and mash up data from multiple sources—in just a few clicks
- Extend your data models with DAX formulas
- Choose from more than 100 cutting-edge data visuals—or create your own
- Dig deep into data to find patterns and discover insights
- Build out your design with intuitive formatting tools and themes
- Create mobile reports for on-the-go users
- Share visual analytics with everyone in your organization
- Publish securely to the web or an on-premises report server, or embed visuals in your website or app
You can download the app from the link given below.