Microsoft is announcing June 2020 feature update for the Power BI Desktop application on Windows.
With this release, Microsoft has made several features like automatic page refresh, the hierarchy slicer, the modern ribbon, and AI insights, generally available.
Here’s the complete list of June updates:
- Automatic page refresh is now generally available
- Modern ribbon is now generally available
- RLS is now supported for Featured Tables in Excel’s Data Types gallery
- Line chart dot formatting options
- Radar chart by MAQ Software
- ValQ for Modern Visual Planning
- Advanced Trellis by xViz
- Updates to Gantt chart by xViz
- Updates to Cards with States by OKViz