Today Microsoft released yet another new preview update for Xbox one users. The update has version rs1_xbox_rel_1608.160722-1911. The update packs with some new fixes for users. Company has finally fixed problems with game DVR where game clips was failing to upload on Xbox Live. Read full change log below.
My Games & Apps
• Resolved an issue which could cause certain universal apps (Movies & TV) language selections not to function properly on the console.
• Resolved and issue with Game DVR where game clips would fail to upload to Xbox Live.
• Resolved an issue where pending UWA updates automatically started when launching the app.
• Resolved and issue with MSN Weather App.
• Resolved an issue where UWAs were taking 5+ seconds to show splash screen on first launch with no indication of activity.
• Purchased gamertag changes
• Resolved an issue where purchased gamertag changes were hanging in purchase flow.
The update also contains some known issues, so don’t forget to read it below before you upgrade.
You may be unable to answer calls through Skype notifications.
You may experience a “Do you own this game or app?” error when launching or using Netflix if it was installed by another user on the console.
Workaround: While signed in as the primary user, uninstall Netflix, navigate to the Store, search for Netflix and select Free to download and install it.
• Purchasing a Gamertag change on the console is not functioning in non-US locales at this time.
• When selecting “Add new” to add a new profile, the add profile interface may take up to 30 seconds to appear.
When using a language Cortana does not support, you may still see references to Cortana in text.
If you have pins on your Home to movies, TV shows, or music, they will disappear from Home when that app takes its new app update. The pins for the apps will stay on your Home, easy to get to.
My Games & Apps
You may encounter an error when attempting to load Ready to Install with a large number of digital games and apps.
• If a universal app version of an app is available, the version which is not currently installed may appear under Ready to Install (causing what appears to be the same app both installed and in Ready to Install).
• Community Calendar Links to the Store in Community Calendar event details do not currently function.
The update has been available now can be downloaded by heading towards All settings > System and then navigate to console info and updates on your Xbox one.