After releasing the 1910 build to Xbox One Insiders on Preview Alpha Skip Ahead ring, the company has now released the Build 1910 to the Xbox Insiders on Preview Delta Ring.
Speaking of the changes, the new Delta Ring Build 1910 comes with lots of new changes and fixes on board. The detailed build number mentioned here is 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1910\18363.7168.190916-1945 for the Xbox one.
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1910\18363.7168.190916-1945
- Available: 2:00 p.m. PST – September 20, 2019
- Mandatory: 3:00 a.m. PST – September 21, 2019
- Fixed an issue with the power menu not displaying correctly with Light Theme enabled.
- Various fixes to Narrator when reading content on the console.
- Fixed an issue where the narrator would not read some items in the Gamerscore Leaderboard.
- Fixed an issue where declining a game’s request for permissions can cause the prompt to appear repeatedly.
- Fixed an issue where the Guide would show a game installing when it has been cancelled.
My Games & Apps
- Fixed and issue where some users were not seeing games appear in Ready to Install.
- Various improvements while navigating collections.
System – Controller
- A new version of controller firmware (4.8.1908.0) has been released for certain controller models. Users may be prompted to update the controller automatically when it is connected to the console. You can also go to Settings>Devices & streaming> Accessories with the controller connected, then select the ellipsis button to see if a firmware update is available.
- Changes in this firmware include:
• Reliability improvements for wireless connectivity on console.
• Improvements to Bluetooth pairing.
• Nexus behavior changes over Bluetooth on Android.
- Fixes for issues where the console are shutting down unexpectedly while playing games and using media apps such as Netflix.
- Note: If for some reason you experience this behavior after today’s update, make sure to submit a report from the console as soon as it has rebooted.
- Fixes to the console setup process when selecting to Apply account settings.
- Fixed an issue when manually closing games and apps via the menu.
- Various updates to properly reflect local languages across the console.
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Users are unable to complete the setup for Dolby Atmos in the app and the app is not recognizing Dolby Atmos headphones.
- Note: This is an issue with the Dolby Access app and the app developers are aware and investigating.
- Users are reporting that their Friends list is not updating with correct status.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.