Microsoft has started to roll-out a new Insider Build to the embers of the Xbox One Preview Skip Ahead. The new update, Build 1904 brings a lot of fixes some critical bugs but no new features. Below is the list of what’s fixed, improvements, and known issues.
My Games and Apps
- We have fixed the issue in the apps were not keeping users signed in apps such as Youtube/Hulu and Netflix.
- Improved the Fast Start performance of titles.
- Fixes to address Oneguide not working and addresses USB Tuners not working.
- Performance Fixes to improve the stability of Home.
- If you are playing a game then switch back to guide then the game the game will run slower. Workaround: Do not use the B to return to the game use the icon in Guide.
Dashboard – Blank Tabs
- We are aware that some users are seeing Dashboard tabs not loading console on boot. Please file feedback ASAP when you see this so we can continue to investigate.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
My Games and Apps:
- We are tracking an issue in which certain apps are displaying the error code 0xD0000189 when launching. Workaround: Reboot the console and launch the app.