We previously reported about Windows 10 21H2 aka Sun Valley UI changes planned for Alarms & Clocks app. Now, these changes have been released by Microsoft to everyone. The new version that Alarms & Clocks app has received is 10.2101.28.0.
Alarms & Clocks UI 21H2 (Sun Valley) changes:
- The Sun Valley version of Alarms & Clocks app seems to pack a much better alarm editing tool.
- There are new default timers and rail instead of top navigation.
- There are more changes and new features like ability to switch to light or Dark mode independently
- The global clock now shows day or night with a neat new icon
- Stopwatch now marks slowest and the fastest times
Alarms & Clocks UI 21H2 (Sun Valley) Gallery:
Check the gallery below showing the changes that the 21H2 update for Alarms & Clocks app has brought.