Yet another day and another new build of Windows is being pushed to Windows Insiders. The new build of Windows 10 comes to the Windows Insiders in Slow Ring.
The latest build rolling out to Insiders in Slow Ring is from the 20H1 branch. It comes with build version 19041.113 and the KB version for this build is KB4540409. It is a cumulative update and so does it bring some quality features and improvements over the table.
- Addresses an issue that might block digital rights management (DRM) video playback in apps that depend on the Windows 8.0 or later PlayReady Store Framework for content protection.
- Updates the copyright date for Windows 10, version 2004 to the year 2020.
- Addresses an issue that causes the Notepad icon to appear on the Start menu after uninstalling the Feature-on-Demand (FOD) version of Notepad.
- Addresses an issue that might cause some systems to stop responding at sign in because several background services are being hosted in the same service host process.
- Addresses an issue with the Your Phone app that might cause the copying of large PC files (such as images) to certain phone models to time out.
- Addresses an issue with cellular data for certain mobile carriers that might prevent connectivity on Microsoft Surface Pro X.
- Addresses an issue that fails to pin the new Microsoft Edge icon to the taskbar after a user installs the new Microsoft Edge and creates a new user profile on the device.
- Addresses an issue that prevents some users from signing out because the user session stops responding.
- Microsoft is aware the Narrator and NVDA users that seek the latest release of Microsoft Edge based on Chromium may experience some difficulty when navigating and reading certain web content. Narrator, NVDA and the Edge teams are aware of these issues. Users of legacy Microsoft Edge will not be affected. NVAccess has released an NVDA 2019.3that resolves the known issue with Edge