Microsoft today rolled out a new major update for Sticky notes on Windows 10. The latest update version is 2.1 which is the major one.
In terms of changes, the latest update brings improved Note Menu design, performance and more. Check out the full changelog below.
A brand new Sticky Notes for Windows has arrived! Thanks to a new and improved design, added intelligence and Pen support, it is now easier than ever to quickly capture and add context to all your notes.
• Create Sticky Notes – A simple and smart design that makes capturing your all your notes – small and big – easy, quick and fun.
• One click access – Access your Sticky Notes with just a click of your Surface Pen to bring up the Windows 10 Ink Workspace.
• Type or write, the choice is yours – Use your Surface Pen with Sticky Notes to capture your ideas in your very own handwriting or if you prefer to type, tap away.
• Create Cortana Reminders – Never forget a note again with Cortana. Simply jot down a time or date with your note and it will be highlighted. You can then tap on it to create a Cortana reminder.
• Added intelligence – Get to where you need to go with one click. Sticky Notes detects addresses, emails and cell numbers so all you have to do is tap the highlighted text to open Maps, Mail or Skype.
• Track your flights & stocks – Keep an eye on an upcoming flight or stock option by typing a flight No. or stock ticker with ‘$’ at the front. Bing then delivers the information you need to your note.
Below is full change log for latest update
What’s new in latest update
Sticky Notes v2.1 is out now with some great new features:
-New App Icon. Isn’t it pretty?
– New Note Menu design. We may be biased, but it looks great!
– Performance Improvements. We’ve heard that Sticky Notes is taking a while to open, so we fixed that.
– Support for Enterprise MDM policies.
– Support for the App Preview Program.
– Loads of other small bug fixes!
The update has been live on store. Hit following link to grab it from store.