Microsoft has announced Surface Plus and Surface Plus for Business programs. These financing options are designed to be flexible and help more people and businesses take advantage of the power of Surface to create, collaborate, learn, and get things done. Surface Plus and Surface Plus for Business is available for customers and businesses exclusively at U.S. Microsoft Stores and online at Microsoft.com.
With Surface Plus, you can now pay a low monthly fee for a new Surface device and at the end of the lease term, return it as a trade in for the newest model. With Surface Plus, you will not have to pay large upfront fees and can enjoy the peace of mind in knowing that you will never have an out-of-date device. You can also take advantage of year-round in-store and telephone support, as well as one-on-one personal training. See program FAQs and Terms and Conditions for additional information.
Here’s all that Surface Plus and Surface Plus for Business can do for you:
Surface Plus benefits include:
- Low monthly payments: Customers can purchase a Surface device with an easy, 24-month payment plan at 0% APR.1
- Device upgrades: Customers can upgrade to the latest Surface after just 18 months.2
- Dedicated Service & Support: Surface Plus offers best in class service and support from Microsoft Stores. Customers also have the option to add the Microsoft Complete extended service plan.
- Microsoft Store benefits: All customers who shop at Microsoft Store enjoy access to benefits like a 30-day hassle free return policy, a Surface training and health check as well as a year of free in-store support and technical assistance.
For more information about Microsoft’s full suite of offerings and deals for students and teachers, check out this blog post.
Surface Plus for Business
Small and medium-sized businesses that are currently enrolled in the Surface Membership program can take advantage of Surface Plus for Business program to enjoy the same enterprise-grade services and support under the Surface Plus for Business plan.
Surface Plus for Business will offer new and existing customers:
- Multiple Surface models: Customers can add as many devices as they want into a single agreement and can have a mix of models across the Surface portfolio.
- The latest devices: Previously unavailable, customers can now finance a 55” Surface Hub in addition to the new Surface Pro, Surface Laptop, Surface Book, and Surface Studio to unlock the power of the group in their businesses.
- Office 365 for Business:. For an additional $8.25 per user per month, businesses can enjoy the ultimate productivity experience on Surface.
- Flexible Terms3. Businesses can choose flexible 18, 24 or 30 month periods, with the ability to upgrade devices after just 12 months on the 18-month term (or after 18 months of the 24-month term). Businesses can also expand or reduce their device fleet mid-term.*
- Device Protection: Surface Plus for Business offers peace of mind with the Microsoft Complete for Business extended service plan with accidental damage protection.
How it works
- Pick the Surface device you want.
- Select your payment plan.
- Unlock all the benefits of Surface Plus, including phone and in-store technical support.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology with the option to upgrade to a new Surface every 18 months.