It was just yesterday when Microsoft officially started selling the Surface Pro X in the US and Canada.
Now just a day after the official availability of the Surface Pro X, the company has rolled out a new update to the device. The update has a name saying ‘ Microsoft Corporation – System Hardware Update – 11/05/2019‘ for the Surface Pro X.
Speaking of the changes and new features, this update brings new Surface UEFI Firmware 3.444.140.0 that brings improvements to system stability. Another improvement is in the Surface System Aggregator with firmware version 188.8.131.52 which also brings an improved battery performance. We also have another improvement in Surface Pro X as Surface Pro X Integration – System devices with firmware version 184.108.40.206 that brings battery improvements.
- Surface UEFI– Firmware: 3.444.140.0 improves system stability.
- Surface System Aggregator – Firmware: 220.127.116.11 improves battery performance.
- Surface Pro X Integration – System devices: 18.104.22.168 improves stability when in hibernation.
- Microsoft SQ1 Adreno 685 GPU – Display Adapters: 26.18.800.0 improves system stability.
- Surface Pro X Power Engine Plug-in Device: 1.0.0800.0 improves system stability