Microsoft introduced the Surface Pro X along with the other Surface products at an event in October 2019 and since then it has been made available in different markets across the globe.
Now the Redmond giant has officially introduced the Surface Pro X to India also. It is nothing but what we call is a further enhancement to the Surface Pro 7.
In the Indian market, the Microsoft Surface Pro X comes with a 13-inch Pixel Sense display. It is powered by a custom-developed ARM-based Microsoft SQ1 processor which is developed with the help of Qualcomm. Indian market gets the Surface Pro X in 8GB RAM and 128GB storage variants. We also get LTE support in the Indian variant and is available in Matte Black color only.
- 13-inch(2880x1920p) PixelSense Display
- 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB of SSD
- Microsoft SQ1 processor based on ARM
- Surface Pen
- 10MP rear camera with support for 1080p FULL HD/4K video recording
- 5MP front camera with support for 1080p FULL HD video recording
- 2W stereo speakers with Dolby Audio Premium; Dual far-field Studio Mics
- Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth 5.0, Qualcomm Snapdragon X24 LTE modem, up to Gigabit LTE Advanced Pro5 with nanoSIM and eSIM support, assisted GPS, GLONASS
- 2 x USB-C, Surface Connect, Surface Keyboard connector port, 1 x nano SIM
- Dimensions: 287 mm x 208 mm x 7.3 mm
- Weight: 774g
- Up to 13 hours of battery life
- Color: Matte Black
The Microsoft Surface Pro X comes in Matte Black and will be available for a price of ₹98999 in the country.