Microsoft today released an update for their simple and intelligent to-do list app for Android, Microsoft To-Do, in the Google Play Store.
The latest update, version 1.13.34, brings a number of fixes and improvements for a better user experience.
– Sometimes changes made from the widget took a few extra seconds to sync. We’ve fixed it.
– We fixed some issues with the way our date and time pickers were displaying.
– If you use the split view, you may have encountered some hiccups in our reminder menu, Android share menu or Suggestions. All should now be fixed.
– We made a few improvements to the way your Suggestions are displayed.
– We’ve continued to improve accessibility and now announce when a to-do is added to or removed from My Day.
Find the app in the Google Play Store below.