Microsoft To-Do app has received a new update for Android devices. The latest update brings bug fixes and improvement to the app.
In terms of changes, the latest updated brings new emojis in list picker for Android 7+, hashtag support in steps and more.Check out the full changelog below.
- Do not open My Day if the list was deleted
- New separator above user-created lists
- New emojis in list picker for Android 7+
- Add hashtag support in steps
- Support more emojis as list icons
- Crash opening search on Android 5
- Crash creating to-dos if the first sync is slow
Thanks, Pankaj for this tip!!!
You can download the updated app from the link given below.