Microsoft To-Do app has received a new update for both Windows 10 mobile and Windows 10 PC. The latest update version is 1.28.10961.0. The latest update brings mainly improvement and fixes,
In terms of changes, the latest update improved the search performance of the To-Do app and make it easier and
What’s new in this version
Looking for something? We want to help, so we’ve made a few improvements to our search. Now your search results will be displayed according to their creation date. And if we aren’t able to find it, we’ll let you know that we couldn’t find what you’re looking for.
We’ve also made our sorting options a bit more clear. With this update, you’ll always be able to see exactly in which order your to-dos are sorted, whether that’s a to z, z to a, newest to oldest, or oldest to newest.
In case if you don’t know about this app check out the features below.
Microsoft To-Do Features:
- Add to-dos that you’ll focus on today to My Day, every day it wipes clean so you can start afresh
- See your to-dos from yesterday and what we think you should work on today with our intelligent Suggestions
- Add, organize and schedule your to-dos from your phone or computer
- Set due dates and reminders to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) again
- Use notes to add important details to your to-dos
- Create lists to help sort your to-dos for home, work and everything in between
- Be productive from anywhere, thanks to To-Do’s apps for your phone and computer
- Sync your Outlook tasks with Microsoft To-Do
You can download the updated app from the link given below.