Microsoft has now started rolling out a new update to the Microsoft Office on Windows platform.
The latest update to Microsoft Office comes to those on Office Insider program. The new build of Microsoft Office comes with build version 12619.20002 to the Office Insiders.
The new build of Microsoft Office comes with some new features and bug fixes. It bringsnew features to Outlook and PowerPoint. On the other hand Excel, Word and Outlook are getting some bug fixing as well.
- Incident Notification for IT Admins: Microsoft 365 tenant global administrators and Office Apps Administrators will be notified about Outlook and O365 Exchange incidents affecting their users with a new right-side panel notification in Outlook for Windows.
- Improved ink to shape diagramming experience: Draw better diagrams and have it convert so office object you can manipulate Learn more
- Fixed an issue where text in a slicer isn’t scaled properly in Print Preview.
- Addresses an issue that caused the “Last Modified” date on a file to be updated when adding an attachment to a mail or saving an attachment from a mail by dragging and dropping it (as opposed to via a menu).
- Fixed an issue that when tabbing through a comment card, the focus on the comment edit box would not be visible.
- Inserting a control (such as a Text Content Control) in an equation then saving and opening the file results in an unreadable content error.
- Fixed an issue where saving a previously password-protected file to cloud storage would not work.
- Fixes an issue when multiple documents are open in Word/Excel/PowerPoint from the same SharePoint library, only the first document opened will be scanned for Policy compliance.