Microsoft has now officially pushed a new IP to the Microsoft Your Phone app.
The ‘Your Phone’ app from Microsoft is getting updated on Windows 10 with new features and abilities. This feature was rolled out at around a few months ago but wasn’t available for all. It was rolled out to Windows 10 users in the Insider Preview program. Now the company has started rolling out this update to general users of Windows 10.
With the calls feature you can,
- Answer incoming phone calls on your PC.
- Initiate phone calls from your PC using an in-app dialer or contact list.
- Decline incoming phone calls on your PC with custom text or send directly to your phone’s voicemail.
- Access your recent call history on your PC. Clicking on a specific call will auto-populate the number within the dialer screen.
- Seamlessly transfer calls between your PC and phone.
- Android Phones 7.0 or higher
- Windows 10 PC with Bluetooth radio
- Requires 19H1build or newer
- Requires minimum Windows 10 build 18362.356
The updated Your Phone app can be downloaded from the Window 10 Store and the link is embedded below,