Microsoft has pushed a new update for Movies & TV app in the store for insiders on the Fast Ring.
Version 10.16112.1015 for PC brings quite a few new features including the ability to purchase and rent UHD videos inside the app.
Find the full changelog below:
- It’s now easier to sync video you’ve purchased in the Movies & TV app across your devices with the introduction of your video cloud collection.
- When there is a UHD version of a video in our catalog, you’ll be prompted to purchase or rent the UHD version by default.
- You can now purchase and rent UHD videos inside the Movies & TV app
The Movies & TV app is available for PC, Mobile, Xbox One and Holographic.
- Quickly find, play, and manage your personal video collection (PC and Windows Mobile only)
- Watch videos in all the latest file formats (PC and Windows Mobile only)
- Play from your PC to Xbox One (right-click a file and choose Cast to Device)
- Play the movies and TV shows you rent and buy from the Store
- Watch your purchases on Xbox 360, Xbox One, Windows, Windows Mobile, and the web
- Rental and purchase are available only in regions where Store offers movies and TV. Pictured items may not be available.
- To see which features are available in your region, click the Movies & TV support link below.