The third party YouTube app MyTube Beta for Windows 10 devices is getting a new update for Windows 10 Mobile, PC and Xbox One. The latest update version is 220.127.116.11.
In terms of changes, the latest update brings Fixes. The updated app Fixed the bug where video quality options were missing from default quality setting for some. Check out the full changelog below.
myTube Beta Changelog:
– Migrating translation service from Azure to myTube’s dev message server (will need your help with this!)
– Fixed issue where some videos may not start at the beginning
– (PC & Mobile) Fixed bug where video quality options were missing from default quality setting for some
– (Xbox) Added progress ring to video page for when videos are being opened
– (Xbox) Prevents focus from accidentally leaving Now Playing flyout
– (Xbox) Fixed issue where pressing LB/RB to change pivot items in the Settings would skip forward or backwards in a video
You can download the updated app from the link given below.