Microsoft has rolled out a new Windows 10 Build for those in Xbox One Preview Alpha & Alpha Skip Ahead. The Build version is 1810.180726-1906 and it will begin rolling out at 2.00 p.m. PDT and will become mandatory shortly after that.
Coming to what this build brings, we can see a list of fixes and known issues in the changelog shared officially.
Important Build Notes
We’ve received feedback that the integration of Avatars on console has been a bit confusing due to the use of phrases like “Avatars on Home” and “Avatars on Dashboard,” so we wanted to clear up a few things. Currently, Avatars are visible to Xbox Insiders in the Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha Rings in the following places: the Avatar Editor, activity feed, leaderboards, and the Profile.
- Fixed an issue in which some users would receive and error when deleting Local Groups.
- Fixed an issue in which Pinned content blocks overlapped with the Most Recent App on dashboard on console boot.
- Fixed an issue in which some users with Auto sign-in would still see the sign in screen when booting to live tv
- It can take up to 10 seconds to view an Avatar on the profile screen the first time after your console has flashed.
- The cursor may disappear when exiting and re-entering the app
- Workaround: Press Y when re-entering the app to make the cursor re-appear
- Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.