Microsoft has rolled out a new Windows 10 Build for those in Xbox One Preview Alpha Ring. The Build version is 18362.3054.190509-1730 and it will begin rolling out at 7:30 p.m. PST and will become mandatory shortly after that.
Coming to what this build brings, we can see a list of fixes and known issues in the changelog shared officially.
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1905\18362.3054.190509-1730
- Available: 7:30PM PDT 5/10/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PDT 5/12/19
- Some users may have been impacted recently by their Dolby Atmos for Home Theater audio setting reverting to another audio setting. We have made a fix recently and are looking to our Insider Audience to verify it.
- If you intend to use Dolby Atmos for Home Theater, please check out your Audio Settings and make sure it is enabled. If you are continuing to have problems enabling it, please file a bug.
My Games and Apps – Video Apps
- We have fixed the issue with video corruption showing in apps such as Youtube and Netflix with 4k playback.
- Localization fixes.
- Headsets are not being assigned to the users profiles and not working correctly.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.