Microsoft has rolled out a new Windows 10 Build for those in Xbox One Preview Alpha Ring. The Build version is 1908.190722-1945 and it will begin rolling out at 2:00 p.m. PST and will become mandatory shortly after that.
Coming to what this build brings, we can see a list of fixes and known issues in the changelog shared officially.
Today we will be enabling this new feature for flighting in Alpha:
- 50% of users will begin to see and experimental version of the dashboard. For more information on this experiment, please review the blog post on the Xbox Insider Blog here.
- Note: This experiment is randomly selected and the Xbox Insider Team cannot assist with users who do not see it.
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1908\18362.6049.190722-1945
- Available: 2:00PM PDT 7/24/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PDT 7/25/19
- We’ve fixed an issue where the Dashboard reloaded when navigating to the Community tab for some users.
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Some users have reported that the icons at the top of the Guide have sometimes appeared distorted, blocky, or with ghostly outlines.
- For more information about this issue, refer to the post on the Xbox Insiders subreddit located here.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.